- News and campaign dynamics in EU 27
- Campaigning for Europe 2009: a conference on parties, campaigns, mass media and the European parliamentary election 2009: Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Book/source title
- Campaigning for Europe 2009: a conference on parties, campaigns, mass media and the European parliamentary election 2009: 7.-9. Oktober 2009, University of Koblenz-Landau: [abstracts]
- Pages (from-to)
- Landau: Institut für Kommunikationspsychologie, Medienpädagogik und Sprechwissenschaft, Universität Koblenz-Landau, Campus Landau [etc.]
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
- The presentation provides an introduction to the media content analysis of the European election
campaign conducted in the 27 EU member states in the 3 weeks leading up to the June 2009 elections.
The analysis is an integral part of the PIREDEU project (www.piredeu.eu): Providing an Infrastructure
for Research on Electoral Democracy in the EU. The key concepts of the analysis will be discussed, the
design of the study as well as some very first and preliminary findings.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.