- Reply to the comment on 'Anomalous dynamics of unbiased polymer translocation through a narrow pore' and other recent papers by D Panja, G Barkema and R Ball
- Journal of Physics-Condensed Matter
- Volume | Issue number
- 21 | 9
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We reply to the comment made by Dubbeldam et al (2009 J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21 098001) on our paper 'Anomalous dynamics of unbiased polymer translocation through a narrow pore' and our other recent papers.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.