- Real-time gauge/gravity duality and ingoing boundary conditions
- Nuclear Physics B-Proceedings Supplement
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
In Lorentzian gauge/gravity duality, a proper understanding of initial conditions is essential. I discuss the precise relation between purely ingoing conditions at the horizon for bulk fields and retarded boundary correlation functions, as well as the generalization to higher-point functions. Some open questions can be answered only within the recently developed framework of [K. Skenderis and B. C. van Rees Phys. Rev. Lett. 101 (2008) 081601, arXiv:0805.0150 [hep-th], K. Skenderis and B. C. van Rees arXiv:0812.2909 [hep-th]].
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: CARGESE 2008: Theory and particle physics: the LHC perspective and beyond: Proceedings of the ESF School
in High Energy Physics and Astrophysics
Place of publication: Amsterdam
Editors: L. Baulieu, J. de Boer, M. Douglas, E. Rabinovici, P. Vanhove, P. Windey
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.