- Measurement and simulation of Random Matrix Statistics in Aluminum Mesoscopic Cavities
- CHAOS 2008: International Conference on Chaotic Modeling, Simulation and Applications
- Book/source title
- Topics on Chaotic Systems: selected papers from CHAOS 2008 International Conference: Chania, Crete, Greece, 3-6 June 2008
- Pages (from-to)
- Singapore: World Scientific
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van der Waals-Zeeman Institute (WZI)
- We investigated spectral fluctuations in mesoscopic aluminum cavities for acoustic waves with and without of reflection plane
symmetry. Results of measurements and simulations of the cavity responses are compared to the predictions of a random Hamiltonian
model with time reversal symmetry.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.