J. de Gier
- The exact finite size ground state of the O(n = 1) loop model with open boundaries
- Journal of Statistical Mechanics : Theory and Experiment
- Volume | Issue number
- 2009 | 04
- Article number
- Number of pages
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Institute for Theoretical Physics Amsterdam (ITFA)
- We explicitly describe certain components of the finite size ground state of the inhomogeneous transfer matrix of the O(n = 1) loop model on a strip with non-trivial boundaries on both sides. In addition we compute explicitly the ground state normalization which is given as a product of four symplectic characters.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.