- Selection of adequate optimization criteria in chromatographic separations
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Volume | Issue number
- 394 | 5
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Computer-assisted optimization of chromatographic separations is still a fruitful activity. In fact, advances in computerized data handling should make the application of systematic optimization strategies much easier. However, in most contemporary applications, the optimization criterion is not considered to be a key issue (Vanbel, J Pharm Biomed, 21:603-610, 1999). In this paper, an update of the importance of selecting adequate criteria in chromatographic separation is presented.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.