- Computing compliance
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Inquisitive semantics (cf. Groenendijk, 2008) provides a formal framework for reasoning about information exchange. The central logical notion that the semantics gives rise to is compliance. This paper presents an algorithm that computes the set of compliant responses to a given initiative. The algorithm is sound and complete. The implementation is accessible online via www.illc.uva.nl/inquisitive-semantics.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logic, Rationality, and Interaction: Second International Workshop, LORI 2009, Chongqing, China, October
8-11, 2009: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: X. He, J. Horty, E. Pacuit
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.