L.J. de Koning
- An innovative method to study target protein-drug interactions by mass spectrometry
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Volume | Issue number
- 52 | 9
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences (SILS)
- We report the combination of chemical cross-linking and high-resolution mass spectrometry for analyzing conformational changes in target proteins that are induced by drug binding. With this approach conformational changes in the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα) upon binding of low-molecular weight compounds were readily detected, proving that the strategy provides a basis to efficiently characterize target protein−drug interactions.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.