- Decidability and undecidability in probability logic
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We study computational aspects of a probabilistic logic based on a well-known model of induction by Valiant. We prove that for this paraconsistent logic the set of valid formulas is undecidable.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Logical Foundations of Computer Science: International Symposium, LFCS 2009, Deerfield Beach, FL, USA,
January 3-6, 2009: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: S. Artemov, A. Nerode
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.