- A mixed multi-unit combinatorial auctions test suite
- 8th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2009), Budapest, Hungary
- Book/source title
- AAMAS 2009: the 8th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems: May 10-15, 2009, Budapest, Hungary: proceedings. - Volume 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Richland, SC: IFAAMAS
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Supply Chain Formation (SCF) is the process of determining the participants in a supply chain, who will exchange what with whom, and the terms of the exchanges. Mixed multi-unit combinatorial auctions (MMUCAs) offer a high potential to solve SCF problems, and thus be employed for the automated assembly of supply chains of agents. In this paper we present MMUCATS, a test suite for MMUCAs that allows researchers to test, compare, and improve their winner determination algorithms for MMUCAs.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.