- Translating from DCN to NDL and back again
- SNE technical report
- Number of pages
- Fac. Natuurwetenschappen Wiskunde en Informatica
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The topology descriptions used at Internet2 are provided in an XML format for use in the Dynamic Circuit Network suite. The
topology descriptions developed by the University of Amsterdam is the Network Description Language.
In August and September 2009 Jeroen van der Ham worked at Internet2 on the translation of topology descriptions. This report describes some of the findings in creating this translation.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.