C. de Laat
- Open Grid Forum Document Process and Requirements
- Number of pages
- [S.l.]: Open Grid Forum
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This document defines the types of OGF documents and the development and review processes for each type. This document obsoletes GFD-C.1 [CATLETT] and replaces it as the description of OGF community practice surrounding the document series. The process reflects several years of experience with OGF document publication, and borrows heavily from the Internet Engineering Task Force Request for Comments document process.
- Group Final Draft. - 24 June 2009
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.