B.W. van Schooten
E.M.A.G. van Dijk
P.J.H. de Koning
- Evaluating visualisation and navigation techniques for interpretation of MRA data
- International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISIGRAPP 2009), Lisbon, Portugal
- Book/source title
- VISIGRAPP 2009, International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, 5-8 Feb 2009, Lisbon, Portugal
- Pages (from-to)
- INSTICC Press
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
We argue that a more systematic treatment of the many existing options for medical volume visualisation is desirable. We show that combining the most common medical visualisation and navigation techniques in a systematic way leads to a meaningful set of interesting and sometimes novel UI techniques. We also propose a technique for using generated data and tasks suited to non-medical users for conducting user experiments. We evaluate the UI techniques qualitatively to arrive at a set of promising techniques for future research.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.