- Computer simulation of laser annealing of a nanostructured surface
- 29th Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (CIE 2009), San Diego, CA, USA
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the ASME 2009 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE 2009), San Diego, CA, USA: Volume 2: 29th Computers and Information in Engineering Conference
- Pages (from-to)
- 1197-1198 (DETC2009-87087)
- New York: ASME
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- Laser annealing technology is used in mass production of new-generation semiconductor materials and nano-electronic devices like the MOS-based (metal-oxide-semiconductor) integrated circuits. Manufacturing sub-100 nm MOS devices demands application of ultra-shallow doping (junctions), which requires rapid high-temperature annealing to increase dopant electrical activation and remove implantation defects in the silicon .
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.