- Information technologies and software packages for education of specialists in materials science [In Russian]
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Technologies in Education, Science and Industry (Serpuhov, Russia): Part I
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- This paper presents methodological materials, interactive text-books and software packages developed and extensively used for education of specialists in materials science. These virtual laboratories for education and research are equipped with tutorials and software environment for modeling complex physical and chemical processes in materials science, electronic technology and metallurgy.
- Krzhizhanovskaya2009d In Russian
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.