- Transition path sampling and other advanced simulation techniques for rare events
- Book title
- Advanced computer simulation approaches for soft matter sciences III
- Pages (from-to)
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Advances in polymer science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Computer simulations of molecular processes such as nucleation in first-order phase transitions or the folding of a protein are often complicated by widely disparate time scales related to important but rare events. Here, we will review sev eral recently developed computational methods designed to address the rare-events problem. In doing so, we will focus on the transition path sampling methodology.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.