- Comparing methods to find a best exemplar in a multidimensional space
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Humanities (FGw)
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- We present a simple algorithm for running a listening experiment aimed at finding the best exemplar in a multidimensional space. For simulated humanlike listeners, who have perception thresholds and some decision noise on their responses, the algorithm on average ends up twelve times closer than Iverson and Evans’ goodness interpolation algorithm.
- Proceedings title: Speech and intelligence: proceedings of Interspeech 2009: 10th Annual Conference of the International Speech
Communication Association, 6-10 September 2009, Brighton, UK
Publisher: International Speech Communication Association
Place of publication: [S.l.]
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.