- Assessing surface permeabilities from transient guest profiles in nanoporous host materials
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 48 | 19
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Transport resistances on particle surfaces are important for mass transfer in nanoporous materials and bulk diffusion in crystals. Interference microscopy and IR micro-imaging are shown to be excellent tools for determining such transport resistances. By studying short-chain-length alkane guest molecules in crystals of the metal-organic framework compound Zn(tbip) a data collection of surface permeabilities is established.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.