- Evaluation of RoboCup maps
- 9th Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems workshop (PERMIS'09), Gaithersburg, MD, USA
- Book/source title
- Proceedings of the 9th Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems workshop (PerMIS'09)
- Pages (from-to)
- New York, NY: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This paper describes the steps taken to create the score criteria aimed at measuring the quality of maps produced by teams participating in the RoboCup Rescue Virtual Robots competition. Since metrics have already been developed by a few research groups, we start by highlighting the most popular solutions to this problem, emphasizing their strengths and weaknesses. Having put the difficulty of creating map benchmarks into perspective, we present our map benchmark suite, appropriate for Urban Search and Rescue missions, along with examples taken from former competitions.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.