- A goal-oriented adaptive finite element method with convergence rates
- SIAM journal on numerical analysis
- Volume | Issue number
- 47 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- An adaptive finite element method is analyzed for approximating functionals of the solution of symmetric elliptic second order boundary value problems. We show that the method converges and derive a favorable upper bound for its convergence rate and computational complexity. We illustrate our theoretical findings with numerical results.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.