B. de Bruin
- Structure and reactivity of a unique Y-shaped tricoordinate bis(silyl)platinum(II)-NHC complex
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition
- Volume | Issue number
- 48 | 17
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- A unique, three-coordinate Y-shaped bis(silyl)platinum(II) complex was isolated and characterized. DFT studies on a model system shed light on the nature of this unusual coordination mode for platinum(II).
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.