- Third Workshop on Teaching Computational Science (WTCS 2009)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- The Third Workshop on Teaching Computational Science, within the International Conference on Computational Science, provides a platform for discussing innovations in teaching computational sciences at all levels and contexts of higher education. This editorial provides an introduction to the work presented during the sessions.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Computational science - ICCS 2009: 9th International Conference, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, May 25-27, 2009:
proceedings. - Part II
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: G. Allen, J. Nabrzyski, E. Seidel, G.D. van Albada, J. Dongarra, P.M.A. Sloot
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.