- Investigation of the DAG eligible jobs maximization algorithm in a grid
- 9th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing (Grid 2008)
- Book/source title
- Grid 2008: proceedings of the 2008 9th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Grid Computing: September 29th-October 1st, 2008, Tsukuba, Japan
- Pages (from-to)
- Piscataway, N.J.: IEEE
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- A significant influence of heterogeneity and uncertainty of grid environment on quality of DAG schedules results in a search for new approaches. One of them is Internet-based computing scheduling approach and PRIO algorithm for DAG scheduling. In this paper, we present results of a detailed evaluation of the PRIO algorithms in a heterogeneous environment in which schedulers may recognize performance of resources.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.