- International Workshop on Applications of Workflows in Computational Science (AWCS 08)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
The goal of the Workshop on Applications of Workflows in Computational Sciences (WACS) is to provide a forum for sharing knowledge and experience on developing workflow applications, and to highlight important requirements for developing workflow systems. This short paper gives an overview on scientific workflow management systems and their application in e-Science, and introduces the topics of the Workshop. Several research focuses on utilizing scientific workflow in enhancing e-Science applications and on developing workflow management systems will be enumerated.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Computational science - ICCS 2008: 8th International Conference, Kraków, Poland, June 23-25, 2008: Proceedings,
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: M. Bubak, G.D. van Albada, J. Dongarra, P.M.A. Sloot
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.