- Performance monitoring of GRID superscalar with OCM-G/G-PM: Integration issues
- CoreGRID Integration Workshop 2006 (CGIW'2006), Krakow, Poland
- Book/source title
- Achievements in European reseach on Grid systems: CoreGRID Integration Workshop 2006 (selected papers): October 19-20, Krakow, Poland
- Pages (from-to)
- New York, NY: Springer
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
In this paper the use of a Grid-enabled system for performance monitoring of GRID superscalar-compliant applications is addressed. Performance monitoring is built on top of the OCM-G monitoring system developed in the EU IST CrossGrid project. A graphical user tool G-PM is used to interpret information received from the monitoring system. We discuss the issues related to the performance analysis of GRID superscalar applications and present the current work progress with focus on the refinement of existing implementation issues and present the required changes to the G-PM and OCM-G architecture. At the end a case study of performance monitoring is presented.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.