- The Open Method of Coordination and domestic social policy making in Belgium and France: Window dressing, one-way impact, or reciprocal influence?
- Book title
- Changing European employment and welfare regimes: The influence of the Open Method of Coordination on national reforms
- Pages (from-to)
- London: Routledge
- Routledge/EUI studies in the political economy of welfare
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.