- The discovery of the first accretion-driven millisecond X-ray pulsar
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- It is ten years since the first accretion-driven millisecond X-ray pulsar was discovered and I take this perfect opportunity to tell the story of its discovery.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: A Decade of Accreting Millisecond X-ray Pulsars: Proceedings of the international workshop, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands, 14-18 April 2008
Publisher: American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Place of publication: Melville, NY
Editors: R. Wijnands, D. Altamirano, P. Soleri, N. Degenaar, N. Rea, P. Casella, A. Patruno, M. Linares
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.