C. Baldovin Saavedra
- Continuous brightening of IGR J17473-2721
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Renewed accretion activity has been reported by Swift/XRT (ATel #1459), XTE/PCA (ATel #1460) and INTEGRAL/IBIS/ISGRI (ATel #1461) from the RXTE transient IGR J17473-2721 (= XTE J1747-274; ATels #467, #498) after the detection of an X-ray burst by SuperAGILE (ATel #1445). From the on- going Galactic bulge monitoring program (see ATels #1385, #1461) we report that the transient continues to brighten as seen with IBIS/ISGRI and JEM-X.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.