E. de Oña Wilhelmi
- The full spectrum Galactic terrarium: MHz to TeV observations of various critters
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Multi-wavelength studies at radio, infrared, optical, X-ray, and TeV wavelengths have discovered probable counterparts to many Galactic sources of GeV emission detected by EGRET. These include pulsar wind nebulae, high mass X-ray binaries, and mixed morphology supernova remnants. Here we provide an overview of the observational properties of Galactic sources which emit across 19 orders of magnitude in energy. We also present new observations of several sources.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: High energy gamma-ray astronomy: 4th International Meeting on High Energy Gamma-Ray Astronomy, Heidelberg,
Germany, 7-11 July 2008
Publisher: American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Place of publication: Melville, NY
Editors: F.A. Aharonian, W. Hofmann, F.M. Rieger
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.