- Laboratory measurements of scattering matrix elements of randomly oriented Mars analog palagonite particles
- 11th Electromagnetic & Light Scattering Conference (els-XI), Hatfield, UK
- Book/source title
- 11th Electromagnetic & Light Scattering Conference: Extended abstracts: 7-12 September 2008, de Havilland Campus, University of Hertfordshire
- Pages (from-to)
- University of Hertfordshire
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We present laboratory measurements for Martian analog particles, consisting of palagonite. We measured all elements of the scattering matrix as functions of the scattering angle from 3 to 174 degrees at a wavelength of 632.8 nm. The results may be used in studies of the Martian atmosphere.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.