- Monitoring LMXBs with the Faulkes Telescopes
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- We have been undertaking a monitoring project of 13 low-mass X-ray binaries (LMXBs) using FT North since early 2006. The introduction of FT South has allowed us to extend this monitoring to include 15 southern hemisphere LMXBs (see Figure 1). With new instrumentation, we also intend to expand this monitoring to include both infrared wavelengths and spectroscopy.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: A Population Explosion: The Nature & Evolution of X-ray Binaries in Diverse Environments: St. Pete Beach,
Florida, 28 October-2 November 2007
Publisher: American Institute of Physics (AIP)
Place of publication: Melville, NY
Editors: R.M. Bandyopadhyay, S. Wachter, D. Gelino, C.R. Gelino
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.