- INTEGRAL spots renewed activity from H1743-322
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- INTEGRAL Galactic Bulge monitoring (see ATels #438, #874, #1005, #1385) observations on UT 2008 Sep 23 08:51-12:34 reveal a new outburst of the Galactic black-hole candidate and X-ray transient H1743-322/IGR J17464-3213 (see ATels #132, #136, #576, #593, #1348, #1385, #1414). JEM-X and IBIS/ISGRI show a hard X-ray source; the observed fluxes are about 10 mCrab (3-10 keV), 12 mCrab (10-25 keV), 17 mCrab (18-40 keV), and 31 mCrab (40-100 keV).
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.