P. Kjaergaard Rasmussen
- X-shooter: A medium-resolution, wide-band spectrograph for the VLT
- Astrophysics and Space Science Proceedings
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- X-shooter is the first second-generation instrument for the ESO Very Large Telescope, and will be installed in 2008. It is intended to become the most powerful optical & near-infrared medium-resolution spectrograph in the world, with a unique spectral coverage from 300 to 2500 nm in one shot. The X-shooter consortium members are from Denmark, France, Italy, The Netherlands and ESO.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Science with the VLT in the ELT Era
Editors: A. Moorwood
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.