- Swift phase-coherent P-Pdot solution for the 1E1547.0-5408 outburst
- The astronomer's telegram
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Anton Pannekoek Institute for Astronomy (API)
- Swift XRT monitored 1E1547.0-5408 in the latest 5 days starting from about 90 seconds since the BAT trigger (Krimm et al. GCN 8311, 8312). During this period observations in the WT mode were carried out for a total exposure time of about 37ks. After having removed bursts and corrected the photon arrival times to the barycenter of the Solar System, the dataset was used to infer a phase-coherent timing solution including both a period and period derivative component.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.