- Mechanochemical reactions on copper-based compounds
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS)
- Mechanochemical reactions of copper and copper oxides with oxygen and carbon dioxide are discussed, as well as decomposition and reduction of copper compounds by mechanical milling under high-vacuum conditions.
- Proceedings title: Metastable, mechanically alloyed and nanocrystalline materials: ISMANAM 98: Proceedings of the International
Symposium on Metastable, Mechanically Alloyed and Nanocrystalline Materials (ISMANAM 98), held in Wollongong (Sydney), Australia,
Publisher: Trans Tech Publications
Place of publication: Zuerich-Uetikon
Editors: A. Calka, D. Wexler
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.