- Technology makes a difference : inclusiveness of technology in education
- Award date
- 30 September 2008
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Universiteit van Amsterdam, Graduate School of Teaching and Learning
- Document type
- PhD thesis
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Research Institute of Child Development and Education (RICDE)
The Kohnstamm Instituut
- Chapter 3 has been published as: Heemskerk, I., Volman, M., Dam, G. ten, & Admiraal, W. (2011). Social scripts in educational
technology and inclusiveness in classroom practice. Teachers and Teaching 17 (1), 35-50. Chapter 4 has been published as:
Heemskerk, I., Volman, M., Admiraal, W., & Dam, G. ten (2011). Inclusiveness of ICT in secondary education; students' appreciation
of ICT tools. International Journal of Inclusive Education, first published on 16 May 2011 (iFirst). DOI: 10.1080/13603111003674560.
Chapter 5 has been published as: Heemskerk, I., Dam, G. ten, Volman, M., & Admiraal, W. (2009). Gender inclusiveness in educational
technology and learning experiences of girls and boys. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 41 (3), 253-276. The
definitive version is available at www.iste.org.
Research conducted at: Universiteit van Amsterdam
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.