- An analytic framework for the two-dimensional infinite Toda hierarchy associated with a commutative algebra
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Volume | Issue number
- 155 | 1
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- Starting with the group of operators on a separable Hilbert space that differ from the identity by a trace-class operator, we construct a solution of the two-dimensional infinite Toda hierarchy associated with a maximal commutative subalgebra in complex k×k matrices.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.