- Analysis on the crown domain
- Geometric and Functional Analysis
- Volume | Issue number
- 18 | 4
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- This paper is a further development of complex methods in harmonic analysis on semi-simple Lie groups [AG], [BeR], [KrS1,2].
We study the growth behaviour of the holomorphic extension of the orbit map of the spherical vector of an irreducible spherical
representation of a real reductive group G when approaching the boundary of the crown domain of the Riemannian symmetric space
G/K. As an application, we prove that Maass cusp forms have exponential decay.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.