- Propositional logics for three
- Book title
- Dialogues, logics and other strange things: Essays in honour of Shahid Rahman
- Pages (from-to)
- London: College Publications
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- Semantics of propositional logic can be formulated in terms of 2-player games of perfect information. In the present paper the question is posed what would a generalization of propositional logic to a 3-player setting look like. Two formulations of such a '3-player propositional logic' are given, denoted PL(3)0 and PL(3). An overview of some metalogical properties of these logics is provided.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.