- Special issue in honor of Piet Hemker
- Number of pages
- Amsterdam: Elsevier
- Applied numerical mathematics
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- vol. 58, no. 12
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics (KdVI)
- With great pleasure we present this special issue of Applied Numerical Mathematics, dedicated to Professor Pieter Wilhelm
Hemker (Piet for friends and colleagues), on the occasion of his 65th birthday on November 22, 2006. In the Netherlands, 65
is the official retirement age. This means that according to standard rules Piet will officially retire as
of December 1, 2006. Therefore, this special issue is also on the occasion of Piet’s retirement.
- Gebeurtenis: On the occasion of Piet Hemker's 65th birthday
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.