- Completeness of the finitary Moss logic
- Advances in Modal Logic
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- We give a sound and complete derivation system for the valid formulas in the finitary version of Moss' coalgebraic logic, for coalgebras of arbitrary type.
- Publisher: College Publications
Place of publication: London
Editors: C. Areces, R. Goldblatt
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.