C. de Bont
M. Hack-Ten Broeke
G. van de Peet
- National report for CSD-16 (2008) The Netherlands: A review of sustainable development in agriculture, land and rural development, drought and desertification, and Africa
- Number of pages
- Wageningen: Wageningen UR
- Document type
- Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FMG)
- Amsterdam Institute for Social Science Research (AISSR)
- This report forms the Netherlands’ contribution to CSD-16 (2008) of the UN Commission on
Sustainable Development. It comprises an overview of the Netherlands’ policies, priorities
and activities with regard to sustainable development in the fields of agriculture, land and
rural development, drought and desertification, and Africa.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.