- Erratum & addendum: The construct validity of three entry level personality inventories used in the UK: A cautionary case study
- European Journal of Personality
- Volume | Issue number
- 22 | 2
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB)
- Amsterdam Business School Research Institute (ABS-RI)
- We report an error in The Construct Validity of Three Entry Level Personality Inventories Used in the UK: A Cautionary Case Study by Neil Anderson and Deniz S. Ones (European Journal of Personality, 2003, Vol. 17, S39-S66). We also alert the reader to a potential data shift of one data row in the dataset reported on in Anderson and Ones (2003) and provide an alternate table.
- go to publisher's site
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.