- The Cabal Seminar. - Volume I: Games, scales, and suslin cardinals
- Number of pages
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Lecture notes in logic
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
The proceedings of the Los Angeles Caltech-UCLA ‘Cabal Seminar’ were originally published in the 1970s and 1980s. Games, Scales, and Suslin Cardinals is the first of a series of four books collecting the seminal papers from the original volumes together with extensive unpublished material, new papers on related topics, and discussion of research developments since the publication of the original volumes. Focusing on the subjects of ‘Games and Scales’ (Part 1) and ‘Suslin Cardinals, Partition Properties, and Homogeneity’ (Part 2), each of the two sections is preceded by an introductory survey putting the papers into present context. This volume will be an invaluable reference for anyone interested in higher set theory.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: Los Angeles Caltech-UCLA "Cabal Seminar"