- Logic and theory of algorithms: 4th Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2008, Athens, Greece, June 15-20, 2008: Proceedings
- Number of pages
- Berlin: Springer
- Lecture notes in computer science
- Volume | Edition (Serie)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2008, held in Athens, Greece, in June 2008.
The 36 revised full papers presented together with 25 invited tutorials and lectures were carefully reviewed and selected from 108 submissions. Among them are papers of 6 special sessions entitled algorithms in the history of mathematics, formalising mathematics and extracting algorithms from proofs, higher-type recursion and applications, algorithmic game theory, quantum algorithms and complexity, and biology and computation.
- go to publisher's site
- Gebeurtenis: 4th Conference on Computability in Europe (CiE 2008), Athens, Greece, June 15-20, 2008