- Continuous fragment of the mu-calculus
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- In this paper we investigate the Scott continuous fragment of the modal μ-calculus. We discuss its relation with constructivity, where we call a formula constructive if its least fixpoint is always reached in at most ω steps. Our main result is a syntactic characterization of this continuous fragment. We also show that it is decidable whether a formula is continuous.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Computer science logic: 22nd international workshop, CSL 2008, 17th annual conference of the EACSL, Bertinoro,
Italy, September 16-19, 2008: proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: M. Kaminski, S. Martini
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.