- Perspectives on concealed questions
- Proceedings from Semantics and Linguistic Theory
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Interfacultary Research Institutes
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
- This paper presents a novel theory of concealed questions (CQs). The theory is the first to provide a unified and principled account of definite, indefinite, and quantified CQs and CCQs (CQ-containing CQs).
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Proceedings of the 18th Semantics and Linguistic Theory conference, held March 21-23, 2008 at The University
of Massachusetts, Amherst
Publisher: Linguistic Society of America
Place of publication: Washington, DC
Editors: T. Friedman, S. Ito
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.