- On the collision-propagation and gather-update formulations of a cellular automata rule
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Pages (from-to)
- Document type
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We consider two formulations of a cellular automata: the first one uses a gather-update paradigm and the second one a collision-propagation paradigm. We show the equivalence of both descriptions and, using the latter paradigm, we propose a simple way to define a Cellular Automata on a graph with arbitrary topology. Finally, we exploit the duality of formulation to reconsider the problem of characterizing invertible cellular automata.
- go to publisher's site
- Proceedings title: Cellular Automata: 8th International Conference on Cellular Automata for Research and Industry, ACRI 2008,
Yokohama, Japan, September 23-26, 2008: Proceedings
Place of publication: Berlin
Editors: H. Umeo, S. Morishita, K. Nishinari, T. Komatsuzaki, S. Bandini
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.