- Proceedings of the ACM SIGIR Workshop 'Searching Spontaneous Conversational Speech'
- Number of pages
- Enschede: Centre for Telematics and Information Technology (CTIT)
- Document type
- Book editing
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
This proceedings volume contains papers on topics that are currently gaining momentum in the speech search community, strengthened by their position in the intersection of information retrieval and speech recognition research. Together these papers cover a wide spectrum of research areas, including vocabulary independent search, spoken term detection, combination of models/indexes, use of speech recognition lattices for search, segmentation, temporal analysis, benchmarking, exploitation of prosody, speech surrogates for user interfaces and multi-language collections.
- Gebeurtenis: 2nd SIGIR Workshop on Searching Spontaneous Conversational Speech (SSCS 2008), Singapore, 24 July 2008
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.