- Overview of WebCLEF 2008 (draft)
- Cross-language Evaluation Forum 2008 Workshop (CLEF 2008), Aarhus, Denmark
- Book/source title
- Working Notes for the CLEF 2008 Workshop: 17-19 September, Aarhus, Denmark
- Cross-language Evaluation Forum
- Document type
- Conference contribution
- Faculty of Science (FNWI)
- Informatics Institute (IVI)
- We describe the WebCLEF 2008 task. Similarly to the 2007 edition of WebCLEF, the 2008 edition implements a multilingual "information synthesis" task, where, for a given topic, participating systems have to extract important snippets from web pages. We detail the task and the assessment procedure. At the time of writing evaluation results are not available yet.
If you believe that digital publication of certain material infringes any of your rights or (privacy) interests, please let the Library know, stating your reasons. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Library will make the material inaccessible and/or remove it from the website. Please Ask the Library, or send a letter to: Library of the University of Amsterdam, Secretariat, Singel 425, 1012 WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be contacted as soon as possible.